Your Brakes are the #1 Priority of Our Roseburg Brake Center
Do you know the top symptoms of unhealthy brakes? Knowing them and understanding what they mean could make the difference between spotting an issue early on or having bigger brakes problems down the road.
Our expert technicians at Lithia Ford Lincoln of Roseburg warn drivers to keep an eye--and an ear--out for these big red flags:
- Check engine light comes on (could indicate brake problems)
- A sharp odor or burning smell coming from the wheel wells when you brake
- Grinding or squealing noise when braking
- Ineffective braking (needing to push the pedal down farther/taking longer to stop)
- Vibrations in the steering wheel when braking